Tagged About me

Lone Wolf tagged me to write six inconsequential things about me, but i am not sure these six quirks are inconsequal or not.
When you are a mixed bag of quirkiness, madness and sheer lunacy, you can’t expect me to do sane things all the time. I just picked up six things from a vast pool of my quirks, and here you go. But before that, the rules of this tag game:

The Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you.

Post the rules on your blog.

Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here is my list...

1. I love Dogs, have had six of them over the years including the current four. i talk to them because i believe the understand whats going on. In my deepest darkest hour one of them has always been with me.

2. I love reading the News Paper from the last page, comics and sports section first.

3. Scared shitless

a. by Tractors and pre world war trucks that ply our roads i have always had this feeling that their wheels will come off and hit me.
b. by ferris wheels, im scared that they will come of their mountings

4. I fall i love very easily, in fact i fall in love with a new girl every day, it can be the most inconsequential thing like a genuine smile, or the way she is dressed but yeah i fall in love every day.

5. I Love eating ice creams the way i used to when i was a child with it dripping all over my hands and coated all over my face, love the smell of we grass and love playing touch football in the rain.

6. hate the fact that i have to wake up in the morning, even though i dont sleep more than three hours a day but i have spent all 24 hrs in bed too. i love laying there and not doing any thing especially on sundays.

i tag Puthali, Meghna, Hakuna Matata, Moose, Smriti

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know when my mom was learning to drive..on her 1st day, from the opposite end came the 1st vehicle and guess what was that? a truck!!

she shrieked, gasped and threw her arms in the air.. and closed her eyes...! phew! I m grateful till date that my dad can operate his mind in such emergencies.. or else...i won't be commenting on your blog :)

So if you r afraid of SUCH big things, its fine :)

God u r the 2nd guy talking abt icecream ;)

chalo we have pt 1 in common ;)

Point 4 is like I have a crush everr week kinds ;). yay! verr true.

good ones..;P

Anonymous said...

ohh and I forgot to add.. my mom never did sit on the drivers seat since then ;)

PS:- we have nothing to do with her decision i swear !

--xh-- said...

next tiem whn we meet, we will ahev icecreams :-D

SMRITI said...

Thanks for the tag... done on this one and when you and Anoop go to eat ice cream, take me along plzzz... EVEN though I haven't mentioned it in my quirks... :P I'm still game for ICE CREAM...

Shruti said...

2 and 6.. so like me :-)
ROFL @ the ice cream eating style.. you should put up a pic like that lol! ;-)

cutely done tag.. :-)

Somu said...

ROTFL....Life seems to be touigh on you dude.

vagabond dreamer said...

@veens : life is like that and boys will be boys even when there a million years old.
i know my fears are slightly irrational but still im like that

@ anoop : Im ready for ice cream any time dude

@smriti : Its a deal ready for ice cream any day any time

@ Shruti : I never eat ice cream in public

@ somu : ure So right girl