Hero

On Sunday, a friend of mine told me that, according to Hindu Mythology when pets die, they do so because they intercept the bad karma meant for some one in the family. i really don't know if thats true or not, or weather he was saying that to cheer me up, but i would like to think that its true because zodiac was that kind of soul, he was a peaceful, playful and really caring soul. for some reason i do believe that he was protecting some one in the family. where ever you are .....thanx baby. u will always have a corner in our hearts.

2 comments:

--xh-- said...

yup - what ur friedn told is true.. ther eis that belife in hindu mythology.

Anonymous said...

I like to believe that.
You know, you are the first guy, who I actually understand well and relate to, because I think I have the same pet craziness.

I think then Tuffy died, because he was protecting one of my kins.

Zodiac is in heaven, I am sure of that.