House to Home

Delhi to home

Indigo announced its boarding call to all its passengers. i took my tickets and for some reason was so preoccupied to notice that id been allotted a middle ticket. For the matter of record i would like to state that i like flying indigo the planes are clean and the crew really really friendly. They always have a ready smile and they are always ready to help you out in any request. Even though its a low cost carrier they still do every thing to make you comfortable. so it was and i took my seat in 6 E and settled in then i noticed the girl who was in front of me at check in come and take the window seat to my right, and a smiling guy with a blazer in one had take the seat to my right. so we all settled in, i noticed the girl rummaging in the pouch at the back of the seat in front and i asked her what was she looking for and she asked me if the airlines didn’t carry in flight magazines, or news papers? which indigo being a low-cost carrier was "no" so i leant her my Zen Stone to listen to music, a little later with us on our way to Delhi we started to chat and realized that both the people on either side were Wipro employees one from sales and the other was from sales and surprisingly every one had some thing in common to the other common friends same company. So we had a good time, Abhilekh had a fear of flying and Manisha was of such a nice disposition that we all didn’t notice when it was time to land in Delhi. Abhi slept part way and me and manisha watched NCIS on my laptop. We swapped stories and horror flights that we had had. We talked about airline food (yuck), we talked about our favorite landings and other such interesting topics. We realized that Abhilekh had never seen a North Indian winter so we told him horror stories of cold mornings and vapor condensing in every orifice. Finally we landed at Delhi with Abhi having wrapped his hands around his head and me and Manisha laughing at him and giggling.

i came to Delhi on business so i went to the place of some friends and stayed there for the night and we watched some movies till late, then i woke up in the morning and realised to my horror that i had forgotten my bathroom slippers in Bangalore and the floor was marble and freezing cold. In three steps my feet were numb and hurting at the same time and i realised that the cold wasn’t that big a joke any more. But some how i got thru my morning ablutions and and finally got ready. then i finished my business and then set up my trip to my best friends house who is based in Delhi and went to her house where her in-laws treated me to a sumptuous lunch which was some of the best food i had eaten in ages. Then we sat talking and ate and thought we would take a trip to CP and do some window shopping. My sister sent car to pick me up for a ride home from Delhi. It was a big Innova and I had fun driving and being driven down Delhi-Jaipur Highway, its beautiful stretch. Even though it was for two days I met some really good friends of mine and we spent hours and hours sitting around in Sheesha. It was really really memorable trip love u guys and thanx for your great company Manisha and Abhilek

2 comments:

--xh-- said...

whn u have good co-passengers, the trael time flies.. :)

Unknown said...

Wht?
wht?
wht?
U want me to read this n comment?
would like to say that my eyes are paining .... getting stupious blackouts becoz of this black background n white font.
I know u like grey (mix of black n white)
but u hav no right to torture ppl on same .........
Hmm