About me

Smriti Tagged me with this tag so here goes
1) Have you been on a date in the last month?
A. Nope. but i hope it happens in the near future

2) What was your dream growing up?
A. To be a jet pilot

3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. paint

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. Headbanger (vodka with pineapple juice and lime) or Screw driver (vodka with orange juice )

5) Favorite vegetable?
A. potato

6) What was the last book you read?
A. the Tipping point

7) What zodiac sign are you?
A. Aries

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. Nope not unless u count the hundred or so stitches i carry from various injuries

9) Worst Habit?
A. Impulsiveness and stubbornness

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Ofcourse

11) What is your favorite sport?
A. FORMULA ONE, Moto gp, soccer, Basketball

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. Both... optimistic for the world Negative when it comes to me

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. talk make pathetic pj's .

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. Losing Zodiac .

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I swing between a obsessive cleanliness and blatant disregard for mess .

16) Do you have any pets? Four dogs .

17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. welcome u warmly plop you on one of the bean bags and offer tea or coffee (both black)

18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
A. Smart, spirited and awesome temprament

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. Scary

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. Hmmm nothing i guess may be my broken nose or better yet make it out of titanium or steel so that it dosent break again

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Partenrs in crime. i believe in the adage when it comes to friends if you are right i will fight for you if you are wrong i will fight with you

22) What color eyes do you have?
A.Dark Brown

23) Ever been arrested?
A. Not yet.

24) Bottle or can soda?
A. bottle

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Give the Down Payment on a YAmaha R1

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. on top of Merangarh fort, jodhpur. the city just looks awesome from there.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. No.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Read or ride .

30) Do you swear a lot?
A. Na. not much

31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. animal cruelty. and casteism

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A. complicated

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A. YES. but it never happens to me

35) Do you believe in God?
A. yeah.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
A. funny .. question

im too tierd to tag any one pick up if u want to do this

5 comments:

--xh-- said...

'15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I swing between a obsessive cleanliness and blatant disregard for mess ' - should i explain more? (with a wink in my eye) itz always a pleasure reading teh memes...

SMRITI said...

Yeah... jodhpur is such an awesome city... why?? ALL OF RAJASTHAN is very very very very beautiful... :)

You think clowns are scary?? :)

Anonymous said...

after TZP.. i think everyone wishes they could paint :D

ohh and i love potato too..

hudreds of stitches?! You got to be careful you know!

advance thanks for the ride Shanu.. me loves bike rides :D

baap re.. I have no ideas abt the sports yu love accept Basketball :)

12th answer matches mine

Zodiac was a blessed dof, he got such wonderful care-taker..!

option 15 :D

even i think clowns are scary ..

u got a broken nose? I got a twisted nose.. hehehe! ya seriously.. when i was a kid i fall and smething weird happened inside.. i m not sure what.. but it looks like my nose is all screwed up :)

hmm.. i think i gotta go to Jodhpur once more to see this

hmm.. nice ;)

I liked it!

Shruti said...

how come you're injured so much?
And Zodiac was your pet dog?

Confounded-Lady said...

Think that was enough to figure you out :)

Peace.