To Dreams

Picture By National Geographic.


I saw this image while trolling the net a few days back. I dont know about you but the image says a lot about the Ray and i believe it shows degrees of intelligence and the need to step out of the box, that most humans lack. the Sting ray is one of the most graceful creatures of the sea. but apparently this ray is not happy being the king of the domain it surveys. haven't you ever felt the urge to step out do some thing different break out of the rat race. I think i understand waht made this magestic creature do what it is doing. here is to dreams and their fullfillment. :D

6 comments:

SMRITI said...

That's a lovely picture and even more so, with the annotations you've given to it. I have finally tried to be courageous enough to step out of the rat race, while everyone still thinks I made the worst decision of my life. I hope that someday I'll stand out.

Thanks for sharing the pic. Cheers!! :)

Anonymous said...

ain't this the thing that killed the National Geographic wild guy?! sigh - i m so afraidofthis thing :(

u right though, very rght :)

Unknown said...

Theres always more to see out of the box.... ;) Nice find though...

SMRITI said...

Hey Shanu

Yeah I've joined a small advertising firm called VIVIDHA. I am working as a content writer. He had a dearth of full time content writers so I joined in, through family contacts :| I need to do something meaningful before I start college next year, so takin this time out as an opportunity to catch up with some creative writing...even if its for brochures and flyers :)

I'll try and look up for the song and forward it to you. Cheers!! :)

Shruti said...

aw sting ray.. all I know is this is the thing that killed Steve Irwin.. nice capture na? :)

Tys on Ice said...

damn, next thing u know this bastard is going to fly...think wht that wud be like...pretty cool.