heart broken nomad

hey there every body this me shanu s john many of u might or might not know me but one thing is for sure, once u do get to me knw u will have the unanimous opinion that im stark raving mad. i belive in living one day at a time, irrespective of the consequences as my friends will testify. i also love to ride fast live on the edge and lean far out into the abyss. saying that pain is my constant companion i would be an understatement. i live by twisted priorities and most of the time make a complete mess of them. thats about me. on this blog u will read alot of stuff
my amaturish attepts at poetry,
the ravings of my stark raving and throughly bonkers mind
and wht my friends will write back so enjoy and hang in for the ride

heres the first instalment
something i wrote


"do u see that"
do u see that ?
do u see the hole in my chest where my heart used to be,
it feels wierd, hurts a lot.......................
to walk around knowing that the world sees thru u
are u the one
the one who will fill the empty space inside me


shanu

1 comments:

lostboys1 said...

ahem ahem

nice yaar

chalo gr8 starting

der aaye duroost aaye

fekhtein yahan kitna pakate ho logo ko

i pary to the almighty
that as many as you peole fall your prey here