gadgets

although i dont go in for changing my gadgets every day. i am a total gadget o freak. like ive got every thing ive brought.
my first phone was a sony t100 that i used for the last three years. and i loed it cause it was tough, not obnoxious like other fat cell phones and was sutied to my uses.
then ive got 2 computer at home one is a compaq desktop with an amd 64bit processor and 120 gb hardisk, a 500mb ram and a new recently added dvd writer (sony) and a "29 inch flat plasma screen". its three yrs old so i took the liberty of modifying it this jan.
now all i need is a home theater jbl sound system and to install my tv tuner card into the system (havent found time yet) and that will be my home theater come entertainment cum tv come webportal
ive got another acer system which i have used as my server since ive also recently made my house a bluetooth hot zone. n since i got my whole house bluetooth enabled and since i my old phone was getting a little too long in the tooth ive treated my self to a new motorola L6 so that i can shoot pics edit and surf net thru as my house and campus are both wi fi now
i used to cart around my old desktop (compaq) when i lived on campus but from next sem onwards i think i would like a lap top amd turion 2 ghz 64 bit wide screen dvd writer 500mb ram
carssssssss toooooo
i would really realy like to have a porsche 911 turbo any genaration would do. or if its got to be one of the latest then its got to be a the new mustang gt or a ford gt(x) preferably in white with blue stripes. these cars look absolutely gorgeous dont they and as far as bike go it has to be a mv agusta f4 senna or a zx10rr ninza would be fine too
although my current bike also a kawasaki but only 115 ccs is great too

i pods :P
and as far as i pods go i think some body has lost it. id rather buy a sony walkman phone which
was way beyond my budget incedently with all the mods that i made to the home network and my box of wonders coming from my savings which by the way are now zero.
but they are way better that ipods any day. secondly although i idolise apple products i think i pod was a waste of genius and their produts are way too highly priced in india with too low service back up, hence dreaming of the day i can have a mac of my own

0 comments: