ruins

I look at the ruins around me, and realize that the future has to rise from it.

I have a confession to make, some days the world around me scares me enough to want to roll up in a ball and die. it takes time a effort to rebuild. The wreckage of the decade around me leads me to dispair and i wish i could ask for help. But fear of being pittied stops me. Once i believed i was invincible and now every step is a challenge. its funny how one careless word can drain your world of all the light, joy and happiness and leave you an empty shell of your former self.

3 comments:

igxe said...

Maps is one of the best example of how things work with it comes free as a download tailored to most middle level and high end phones,

yancy said...

I enable myself to perceive reality through both perspectives at once. And I do not “believe” in one at the cost of disbelieving the other.
  nfl jerseys cheap

Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Stil nakliyat
thank you very much for