Playing For Change

Smile, its good for you. 

well all the wars, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and a dozen other and then there is the recession and we haven't even got to our own little turf wars. but you know what i don't care, i really don't. Life goes on it will go on. Every time some one says we have to do this or that to save the planet i can't help laughing at them, you know why, because the planet will be here no matter what we do. It was here before we arrived and it will stay after we have gone or left, what ever the case may be. Its life is going to be measured on a scale that we can never comprehend. So bullshit to you kind sir, what we need to know and do is that if we don't stop and change we blow our legacy to dust. OK rant over. 

i want to show some thing to you guys, I've been listening to these songs for some time and every time i do it makes me smile. 

http://playingforchange.com/ check out this project. For lack of a better word, its beautiful in its simplicity, some street artistes, a few laptops and a little equipment and we can still create magic. This has to be our legacy, when we leave the planet or fade to dust, this has to be our legacy. its beautiful. I might have exaggerated a little but tell me if these songs don't put a smile on your lips. 




the First video is my favourite, happiness is where you find it. oh and second questions why arent these guys
signed up with big studios.


PEACE LADIES AND GENTELMEN - SMILE. NO MATTER WHAT IT IS THAT IS BOTHERING YOU.
IT WILL GO AWAY, TRUST YOUR FRIENDS YOUR FAMILY AND EVERY THING WILL GO AWAY.
I WENT TO CHURCH TODAY, AFTER ALONG TIME. REALLY LONG TIME. I'D SAID I WONT GO TO CHURCH
TILL I SORTED THE SHIT IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE, I STILL HAVE A WAYS TO GO, BUT IM OUT AND I'M GRATEFUL
TO YOU GUYS, TO MY FAMILY AND TO THE BIG GUY UP STAIRS THANKS, REMEMBER

SMILE ALWAYS

0 comments: